Rustbolt Tinkerer - Custom Hearthstone Card

Rustbolt Tinkerer

11th January, 2021 (RR)

Octotron 2000 (4)6 months ago
This is why casting random Spare Parts is a bad idea, plain and simple.
Poondaedalin (4)6 months ago
Enhanc-o-Mechano can give minions Divine Shield and Windfury. This is incredibly weak in comparison, since on average, this will stop 28% of your minions from attacking. The other 72% gets minor buffs and sometimes Stealth.
Cosmic14 (4)6 months ago
Powercrept by a GvG card.
Gosha305 (4.2)6 months ago
Not all Spare Parts are buffs though. You may just Freeze Half your board and send the rest of it to your hand which wouldn't be very cool for 4 Mana.