1st January, 1970 ()

Please leave you comments, bugs and suggestions about HearthCards here.
Anonymous318 (3.9)3 days ago
That was quick. Thanks, Nikko!
Nikko 3 days ago
@Anonymous318, someone uses that page? should be fixed.
Anonymous318 (3.9)4 days ago
When viewing someone's 'Recent Comments,' the comments don't properly align with their respective cards. Is there a way to fix this?
DestroyerR (3.8)5 days ago
Non-related reminder: The Legendary for Rogue is probably Myra, For Druid is probably Flobbidinous Floop, and there is still a Zilliax and a Zerek to work with. And, of course, Dr. Boom for Warrior. Get creatin’!
Nikko 6 days ago
@DatBoi, yes.
@Ragnarok, no. thank you.
Ragnarok 6 days ago
@Nikko is running hearthcards your job? I still really like the site and the awesome community around it.
I litteraly just discovered this comment section and I like it!
DatBoi 1 week ago
@Nikko will we ever be able to delete permanent cards from our personal gallery?
keyvnn9 (3.7)1 week ago
@Nikko There could be main art and name for it as a Location, then an explanation and a few cards for it if necessary. It wouldn't require much work to implement I'd hope, but right now if someone made one it would probably go into the void.
Nikko 1 week ago
What does 'Tavern Brawl creator' means in context of card making site?
Gothe (3.9)1 week ago
okay, thanks @matz.
Matz (3.7)1 week ago
Cards in the Gallery shouldn't be deleted, unless their rating fall too low, which shouldn't be able to happen after a day in the gallery.
Gothe (3.9)1 week ago
Hey @Nikko this might be a silly question, but;
i know if we don't create a permanent link to our cards, then they'll be deleted in a couple of days or so. What about Gallery cards? If one of our cards that doesn't have a permanent link make it into the gallery, what would happen to it?
keyvnn9 (3.7)1 week ago
What about a custom Tavern Brawl creator? I feel like that would have potential for some very creative ideas.
Duck_Jumper2250 (3.7)1 week ago
Also, would it be possible for every custom class to have a hero card? As some such as Berserk and Swords and Thrones appear blank.
Duck_Jumper2250 (3.7)1 week ago
Very (I mean VERY) small nitpick here, but it's regarding Boomsday and custom classes. When choosing to view the Boomsday set, it appears before Witchwood instead of after it. Sorry if this is troublesome, it just kinda annoys me...
HeyBuddyChum 1 week ago
Can you please add a way to add a token to someone's custom keyword
Gothe (3.9)1 week ago
@Matz. Well say you have ideas for cards that your really really like, you think its the best, but they never make it into gallery for just simply being poorly designed, unbalanced, over/underpowered/ or plainly stupid. Well, as long as you can get at least one card into gallery, then you can add all your cards that didn't make the cut as Tokens to that card so they'd technically be in the gallery.
That's how someone could, and probably, would abuse the system easily.
keyvnn9 (3.7)1 week ago
Maybe there could be an "Original" part of the Tokens, and then the edited ones would be either before or after them. Having a separate star rating for both would likely be a pain, but it would be interesting.
Matz (3.7)1 week ago
Why would you make a great card and change it afterwards though ? It doesn't make much sense.
Gothe (3.9)1 week ago
yeah I've thought about how it would be cool to change, alter your cards and tokens already in the gallery, BUT then i thought bout just making a card everyone likes, and that makes it into gallery, then drastically (or minorly) altering it. Even just changing tokens can be considered cheating the system to put new and different tokens in place.
Matz (3.7)1 week ago
Well making it so you can only change tokens but not the actual card itself might do the trick. That way you can't change the core of the card itself, but might want to add/change tokens later if some part of it is either outdated due to a new expansion or if you want to update it
Nikko 1 week ago
Seems open to abuse, people voted for one thing but it's suddenly different. It'll have to be some sort of version control system.
DestroyerR (3.8)1 week ago
@Nikko when it’s akready in the gallery, I mean
Nikko 1 week ago
@DestroyerR, do you mean what reimporting a card does or when it's already in the gallery?
@Auron2000, personal stuff...
Auron2000 1 week ago
@Nikko what are you doing in your personal gallery? :p
Matz (3.7)1 week ago
Yeah, if we were able to remove/add tokens for Gallery cards, that would be pretty nice.
DestroyerR (3.8)1 week ago
How about being able to edit cards? That’s popular!
DestroyerR (3.8)1 week ago
@Matz gotta create fast!
Matz (3.7)1 week ago
Wow, you were pretty quick on adding Boomsday stuff
MrGruyère (3.8)1 week ago
Thanks @Nikko !
And another thing..When will we be able to create expansions in the set creator ?
DestroyerR (3.8)1 week ago
@Nikko oh, and BTW, viewing your personal gallery by date is the Hearthcards equivalent of getting high. I love it!
Nikko 1 week ago
@Lucious, no, someone else made the cards I really wanted to delete it but it was too highly rated. I did added a sound and similiar cards joke to it though.

@MrGruyère, done.
Matz (3.7)1 week ago
I see you added a way to directly rate a card from within the Gallery... That's pretty cool
Lucious (3.7)1 week ago
@Nikko I was wondering: Did you create Brode? And if you did, how can you add sound to cards?
MrGruyère (3.8)1 week ago
That would be cool if we could have an art link even in the queue gallery ^^
Nikko 1 week ago
@DestroyerR, either they were voted down and removed automatically (mostly this) or removed manually or removed by the creator also should move it to the void I think .
DestroyerR (3.8)1 week ago
Oh, and why do some cards in the void give no explanation as to why they got voided?
Nikko 1 week ago
@Thimzter, either it got rated lower than 3.3 by at least 20 (i think) people or it was non-hearthstony in some way, like having major issues with card text or art.
DestroyerR (3.8)1 week ago
@Thimzer I think it passes onto the final voting stage, but isn’t voted high enough to actually enter the gallery
Thimzter (3.8)1 week ago
I have question, sometimes my card get's into the gallery or out of the gallery queue, but then get's deleted from the gallery or doesn't end up in gallery at all, even when i locked it. Has this got something to do with the art not allowed to be used?
DestroyerR (3.8)1 week ago
Oh, something else that occurred to me: people would like it if you could include tokens even after the card entered the gallery
DestroyerR (3.8)1 week ago
Oohhhhh. Well that explains the confusion!
Nikko 1 week ago
@DestroyerR, This comment section originated as a bug. If a card was deleted or even never existed in a first place a comment section could still be opened but it was defaulted to a card with id of 0. Such bug appeared in a few places, notably in set creator when you haven't assigned a hero portrait yet but tried to open it regardless.

That's why there are so many confused comments at the bottom that I will probably remove at some point.

Well while I certainly don't want to automatically change any user inputs (that's why Check button is merely a suggestion) something like that could be used in the Check Button or perhaps a new 'fix common mistakes found' button. But it is pretty advanced stuff so for a time being I doubt it.
DestroyerR (3.8)1 week ago
Wooooooooah. What’s happening... how did this start... when... what... whaaaaa...?

Well, if this is a place to leave suggestions (love it BTW, really useful) here’s some.

1.The mobile version of Hearthcards can’t put the cards you made into the gallery, what’s up with that? (Although you can use the PC version too, so not really an urgent problem)

2. The gold card option could be removed (NOBODY uses it)

3. @Anonymous318’s suggestion about choosing a card in the gallery to rate is cool, but I’m afraid it’ll give waaaaaay too much power to trolls.

4. Maybe a “shorten text” in the main page, and it shows certain expressions in card making that could be shortened or cut (e.g. “enemy characters”>”enemies”, “Discover [something] and add it to your hand”> “Discover something”) (I don’t really know about this idea, it just came to me while I was typing and said “eh, why not”)

I’ll post other suggestions as they occur to me. Thank you @Nikko for creating all of this for free, it’s truly awesome! (Also, if someone could tell me what is up with this card’s history, I’d me much obliged)
Gothe (3.9)1 week ago
Thanks @Nikko. Much appreciated.
Nikko 1 week ago
@Gothe, Approximately about 5k cards are created daily (amount of cards made since the beginning can be seen on the main page). Unique visitors count is lower than that, so expectedly most visitors create several cards.
Gothe (3.9)1 week ago
whao whao whao whao whao whao whao, @Nikko, you made, operate, and manage this site all on your own!? I always figrued it was a team or at least a small group. Huh, well props to you, I could never imagine myself creating something like this on my own. Well um, thanks for creating this site, I'm a huge fan of the game and have always wanted to create and design my own custom cards. To all this, i ow you my thanks.

Also a small question - How many people traffic this website daily/weekly/monthly, and how many actually create cards and stuff?
keyvnn9 (3.7)1 week ago
@Nikko I noticed that I am able to rate old cards on the site from the card itself now. Looking at this, I was wondering if it was intended for all cards to be rateable now, because I saw the rating stars available on cards from 2014. In addition to this, the best cards of all time order is being changed around.
Nikko 1 week ago
@Anonymous318, don't worry about that, comments about donations were aimed at people who come here with 'Get your shit together' and 'me being fed up with the site' attitude. I appreciate all and any support.

I dont remember what was the idea behind making voting as it was done (initially it was done the way you describe it), I think it was to make sure that most cards were to get some attention (so the site chooses what to show and the order) and then be locked in place so meta change wont affect it (new expansion making older cards broken e.t.c).

I guess at the very least voting on new-ish cards can be allowed with the same 5-star system for registered users.

Update: I've encountered some semi-major issues with how voting system was designed but added this feature in some capacity, can't promise it'll stay, but for testing purposes it is on for now. You can't change your score hovewer due to the way it calculates score.
Anonymous318 (3.9)1 week ago
Hi Nikko,

I've been making cards ever since I found Hearthcards in GvG, and while I don't have money to give at the moment, just know that I really appreciate the time and attention you've put into creating and refining the site for the past few years.

I have a couple suggestions, some of which have been raised by others below.

First, I hope to see some more updates to the Class Creator feature that would make classes more accessible and visible. A rating system like the one for normal cards may help promote newer, well-made classes while burying others of lower quality. It would also be nice to have some sort of template for how many of each rarity card to put in each expansion (Ex. 2 Commons, 3 Rares, 2 Epics, 1 Legendary per class in GvG)

Second, it would be nice to have some way to rate cards by searching them in the Gallery. If I see a card I really want to rate (highly or lowly), the current system requires me to scroll through and rate cards I may not care about, one by one, just to have a chance of that one card popping up. What I suggest is giving users some way of giving cards stars by going into the Gallery and clicking on a card. The Gallery Queue already does this with upvotes and downvotes, while also making it easier to view cards with lots of tokens. If there is an issue of old cards being affected, there could be a system that prevents cards from being rated after a certain number of days has elapsed.

Thanks in advance for reading this.
Nikko 1 week ago
Dear SirBerus,

I have never promised to deliver anything nor asked people directly to give me money in exchange for anything (it is called Donation for a reason, people are free to give money if they liked what they used and feel generous). In fact donation page in plain english asks people not to expect anything and ONLY donate as a token of appreciation.

While I am certainly not entitled to your money, neither are you entitled to anything on this site. Let me remind you that this IS what you called a 'free project', it is a hobby project and not my job or something that supports me monetarily. I am not wasting your time, I am simply in no position to do so, you're free to use this site or any of it's features for free or leave it at any time.

Also this page is now available under Bugs&Suggestions in the main gallery and I am making it to not appear anywhere else on the site. Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas about new features here. And perhaps if you're willing to explain your issues in details something can be done about them.
SirBerus 1 week ago
As for all the features you listed, I've not seen most of them nor do I know how to access the content because you haven't written or explained it anywhere in the site.
SirBerus 1 week ago
I mean I wasn't expecting a reply at all, so I guess you get props for that... but wow, having a dig at the fact I haven't donated? xD That actually explains so much.

If you want my money, give me a reason to give it to you. You're not entitled by any means to it and I don't see how you can honestly ask for donations when you're clearly doing nothing with the money, let alone have a dig at someone who has used the site for over a year and seen no reputable change for not giving you money.

Get your shit together, if people are giving you money, stop wasting their time, and mine. Because I've seen completely free projects do better just by finishing their content.
The fact you are alone working on it is entirely up to you, has nothing to do with me, or your site. If you can't do it alone then why are you asking for money to try promise that every thing?

This is not a new site, we both know that... the only actual change that is worthy of note that I can recall, is the addition of a few extra things you can make and classes... which is still in alpha.
SirBerus 1 week ago
@Nikko The reasoning for me being fed up with the site is pretty simple;

-People aren't updated on whats being worked on.
-The interface for making cards is excellent! by far the best available for making hearthstone cards, however, aspects like adding a card to the gallery, making cards permanent, linking cards together (example being quests) are not simple or easy to understand because nothings explained.

What I mean is, you add a card to your gallery by clicking a small checkbox at the bottom of the processing screen, to chain cards together you have to click a small link in the text window for that checkbox.

It's not fully explained what making a card permanent achieves other than the fact that it won't be deleted, and can be used in making a class. (Another newish added feature)

But once a card is made permanent, it can never be deleted. Why is that someone else or a system does the deleting and not the person who made the cards.

Thing is... I'm not saying ANYTHING needs to be added, I'm saying what's here needs to be finished before adding new content, and maybe a more simplified or easier to understand version of linking cards and adding them to a gallery is in order. Hell, maybe you could explain fully the difference between permanent and non permanent cards, and why we would make a non permanent card. I should also have the option to delete a permanent card from the gallery.
Nikko 1 week ago
@SirBerus, Comments sometimes are deleted automatically for specific swear words (sometimes it does false positives) in this case it was word 'pаnfuсkеry'. It is done this way because some people think it's funny to spam 'kill yourself' and some extra on every card they can and comments and cards can't be moderated 24/7.

I dont know what major changes should this site undergo all the time, considering hearthstone is not a very 'changing' game in nature, but new features like MSoG banners and new emblems are usually available 5-10 minutes after it is shown on stream. Also nice to hear this from people who never donated/supported the site. And 'they' is just one person by the way, although sometimes people help.

Some of the things we got since last year are:
- 6 new emblems.
- Knights of the Frozen throne incl. support for new cardtype - HeroCards (this includes all old features, like you can put gang banners on herocards e.t.c) and all cards are importable + expansion appropriate minor site redesign.
- Most custom classes got HeroCards made for them (each one manually).
- 4 new custom classes some of them include new Tint feature (recolors).
- Kobolds expansion incl. legendary weapons and all cards are importable + expansion appropriate minor site redesign.
- One new custom cardtype for people to use (Locations, made based on requests).
- Ability to use URL for art instead of files.
- Boss cards added.
- Witchwood support and all its cards are inmportable + expansion appropriate minor site redesign.
- Comments were added (based on user requests).
- Discord bot to make cards for /r/customhearthstone community.
- Big amount of minor fixes to card rendering and other parts of the site that I am not going to type out.

What would you like to be added?

Image files for Permanent cards that were saved with 'get permanent link' button can't be removed because there is not even a code to do so. If they somehow dissapear for you and dont show up even under 'Alt. Mycards' I would like to see example of such cards, but the file itself should be accessible.

I'll remove this comment section in a few days.
WingedLemons 1 week ago
FOR EXPLANATION TO NEW PLAYERS, THIS IS WHERE YOU PUT YOUR HERO. THIS TEXT WILL VANISH WHEN A HERO IS ADDED.
PlanktonnCD 2 weeks ago
lol
SirBerus 2 weeks ago
Comment that was deleted - Plus, cards that you have made, usually can't be commented on because the comment section brings you here, making the cards null and void. Why they would delete this comment and not the one below, idfk, goes to show how much they care xD
[deleted]2 weeks ago
This comment was deleted.
SirBerus 2 weeks ago
It would seem even permanent cards can be deleted by the site admins who don't even care enough to explain to everyone what the heck is going on with all of this mess.

They're certainly not hard at work because this site hasn't seen major change in over a year.

There seems to be no real way of guaranteeing that a card you made will STAY in your gallery for at least YOU to see. Not displaying a new card that reads: Card not found, we can't find this card, perhaps it was deleted. Sorry about that!

Sorry about that? Stop being sorry and stop doing it! These are PERMANENT cards I'm talking about that were added to the gallery. I can't even view them in my own gallery anymore.

I AM DONE WITH THIS SITE.
jk, i'll be back and we know it but I WISH I was done with this site!
DaffythScoot 2 weeks ago
So this is bad. This is a chain of comments for cards that don't exist, meaning almost all my cards don't exist. Shit
Ragnarok 2 weeks ago
this is the most mysterious thing in history of Hearthcards, I think
But still, wat the actual Feck
CarlL 2 weeks ago
At least I'm not lol
CarlL 2 weeks ago
Guys everyone probably have different cards, we aren't commenting on your other cards just to be clear.
jazipa 2 weeks ago
I didnt want this to be permanent, but heathcards just made it so. There was an updated version later but it was removed (even though i locked it). I also have no idea where these comments came from but okay.
Fapman650 (3.6)2 weeks ago
Lmao I made this card
[deleted]2 weeks ago
This comment was deleted.
MathSalvo 2 weeks ago
why is this card permanent??
MakeFeed 3 weeks ago
wut
vexsan 3 weeks ago
I just created a portal for all site comments
Friendship 3 weeks ago
What the hell is goin on here. Why so many comments lol
Friendship 3 weeks ago
what is this shit
[deleted]3 weeks ago
This comment was deleted.
kkkkenzo 3 weeks ago
eae man
MrAipo 3 weeks ago
Hearthcards Deepweb Chat
PlanktonnCD 3 weeks ago
kek
BlackHammer66 3 weeks ago
yee
SirBerus 3 weeks ago
v yep.
Ragnarok 3 weeks ago
I have no idea wat the F is going on here
SirBerus 4 weeks ago
It seems to be a case of someone started making this but then got over it and stopped working on updates because for over a year nothing has really changed except for alpha classes which shouldn't have come until the whole gallery and card collection was all sorted... WE HAVE TWO CARD GALLERIES WTF
SirBerus 4 weeks ago
re-order without remaking them entirely*
SirBerus 4 weeks ago
Sorry barrier but your family will probs not make it as you cant really re do a card without remaking it entirely.
BarrierTrio 4 weeks ago
how do i reorder my cards pls help my family is dying
Mirealyan 4 weeks ago
ыва
Sqentontheslime 1 month ago
it would appear that making cards on my phone is a big No-No, it doesn't get the goddamn art attached.
Whelp Rip
Figelop 1 month ago
Oof
SirBerus 1 month ago
I think mine did a similar thing, I got sick of waiting for a card to create so I just closed everything and tried again later and it worked.
VirginioScotti 1 month ago
pines
keyvnn9 (3.7)1 month ago
I was trying to publish a card, but it wasn't going into the queue or even the void. I tried twice, waited a few hours, then tried again, but still nothing. Anyone know what's going on?
CarlL 1 month ago
This has been here a long time actually, so I don't really know. Doesn't feel like anything is really happening.
SirBerus 1 month ago
No clue, this site isn't very clear yet hey... Seems to still be a work in progress.
Thorgaaz 1 month ago
Strange i can see my Cards under my Cards, but without token and i cant find it in the Gallery, even if the site tells me that only Gallerycards are permanently saved. Soooo what happened to my Card now? Is the Token visible? Is it in Gallery or not? I cant figure it out.
SirBerus 1 month ago
idk how to remake them but you can add token cards which are cards thatrelate to another card by clicking on add to gallery after you make it, read what the pop up menu says and click the create a token card to make a card that relates to the card you just made.
SkyBLUEkeplers 1 month ago
What?
SmashUrComputrz (3.6)1 month ago
lmao waddup guys
HDkiller_45 1 month ago
How did y'all get here?
GUHDORGAS 1 month ago
oi
HAHA1n 1 month ago
I mean how to find the cards ID
HAHA1n 1 month ago
Does anyone know how to link cards to remake them?
SirBerus 1 month ago
Is there a way to get rid of cards you made permanent by accident. I have a lot of cards that didnt go as planned.
g4bz.exe (3.7)1 month ago
Is this the call of the void
JesterCofee 1 month ago
I cant make a card which overlay with token card
CattoFromSpace 1 month ago
Hey guys who here likes lemons??
IronOfDragoons 1 month ago
vvv
Sebastek 1 month ago
Flat is justice
the_ikahn 1 month ago
that's interesting that permanent cards get you here
Spacechickenleg 1 month ago
Wow, permenant cards rly are portals to the secret chat.
Spacechickenleg 1 month ago
Notice us mods
CarlL 1 month ago
Idk
Hikki 1 month ago
Is this still here?
Gandari 1 month ago
We are in their lab. Quick, grab everything you can find and run!
CrispyPickles 1 month ago
The Secret Thread!
[deleted]1 month ago
This comment was deleted.
Kronoz 1 month ago
I support the gay fanfic notion.
El1j4h 2 months ago
mabe then mods will notice us
El1j4h 2 months ago
lets post gay funfiction here
eminon 2 months ago
Because this seems to be the main chat, and I can't figure out how to contact the mods, I'm posting my complaint here. The import function makes cards the wrong set, plz fix.
TheGronne 2 months ago
Wtf is this lmao
Hearthstone_27 2 months ago
How do you create a class?
LordMrglgr 2 months ago
THE SECRET COMMENT CHAIN
El1j4h 2 months ago
I think we somehow made an own chat thread that unites all Permanent cards
CoolCards 2 months ago
What's going on here?
Terakali 2 months ago
How the hell am I supposed to actually go about making the class?
langdon 2 months ago
hey guys
icewater 2 months ago
...
TheFriendlyEnemy (3.9)2 months ago
question: is there a way to see all classes made by a certain user?
Quaxza 2 months ago
holy shit
Mr.Diggory (3.8)2 months ago
lol,Now all my permanent cards are in the wrong chat, what the hell?
Ally399 2 months ago
Sorry don't know how to add art.
MrGruyère (3.8)2 months ago
@Xocoyotzin You must make a permanent link when you create your cards
Magnomine 2 months ago
@Xocoyotzin when I try to add cards they do not get added.
Xocoyotzin 2 months ago
*since this
Xocoyotzin 2 months ago
Hello guys. Since these seems to be the main chat, is there some kind of plugin I need to run the class creator? When I click to add cards I get a big grey box with no other details at all whatsoever.
JustiguyMakes 2 months ago
What on earth happened here?
HDkiller_45 2 months ago
I've deleted the card and made a new one.
Asherino 2 months ago
h
AtomicNinja24 2 months ago
i am not able to add cards. is this just because the creator is not available to me yet?
VirginioScotti 2 months ago
Hello and welcome to the official chat of Hearthcards
Lucious (3.7)2 months ago
I mean what the hell?
Lucious (3.7)2 months ago
This is soooo weird.
JesseSA 2 months ago
mano, q isso?
Compressere 2 months ago
Is this a public forum?
HDkiller_45 2 months ago
WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS COMMENTS?
Mrcreeperfun 2 months ago
cuz idk
Mrcreeperfun 2 months ago
How do you add cards?
DatBoi 2 months ago
Think there's no way at this time. I've also asked your same question on the Hearthcards thread on Hearthpwn but nobody answered.
twilightsoul 2 months ago
Question, how can I delete a permanent card? I was making experiments, and now I have a card that I don't want in the galery.
Meaeu 2 months ago
These are quite the comments.
Cappan03 2 months ago
Lul
Enzo1338 2 months ago
wtf is these comments
Mrzozo 2 months ago
Why I can't add cards to my custom class ?
TheGronne 2 months ago
Wtf is happening I'm laughing so hard right now
MikeIndrawan 2 months ago
efwg
GrayWolf 2 months ago
Hey guys I need help...How do you add a keyword explanation to a card? All it does is save it on my pc....
Lucious (3.7)2 months ago
Wtf is going on?
Crinja_The_Ninja 2 months ago
Oh Yeah
littlemrdoom (3.7)2 months ago
"Time to recruit mods for the new community chatroom 'Permanent Cards Lobby'" i volunteer the next person who comments on here!
VirginioScotti 2 months ago
̴̍ͨͭͤ͆҉̵̛̫̣̟̙̩͎̦̺͉îͯ̊
̛̘̠̘̞͎̜̳̪͚̇ͯ̃ͦ͐̌̌̽ͧ͞ͅs
̊̀ͤ̏̋̇͗̋ͭ͋̔̍̐͞҉̲͇̱͉̟͇̘
̪̖͇̳̺̫̩̝͎̟̘?̵̧̩̅̄̌ͧ̔̆͗ͤ
͍͍̘̗̖̜̤̝
PepeYolann 2 months ago
Time to recruit mods for the new community chatroom 'Permanent Cards Lobby'
Rumu11 (3.8)2 months ago
heya :3
CarlL 2 months ago
Ok then I don't know what's going on lol. From the begining I though that everyone was talking about my cad specifically, but now I know.
Patar15 2 months ago
I see a card that I made by the name Little Big Bodyguard.
CarlL 2 months ago
What is going on haha why does it say that the card is permanent? I mean it was a while ago since I did it and I thought that it was gone by now, guess I was wrong then... Guys what do you see? I see a card I made named Cavern Crab. Do you guys see another card?
Sebastek 3 months ago
Hello my bois
DatBoi 3 months ago
Good to know the Basic Set was already a thing back in the 70's
Bready (3.7)3 months ago
Well met!
itzWiktor 3 months ago
Why does mods keep deleting my cards for no reason xd
VirginioScotti 3 months ago
jk man
DonquyxoteDFF 3 months ago
Why not?
VirginioScotti 3 months ago
No you will not lol
DonquyxoteDFF 3 months ago
the first idea is ''Swap with quest-card'', but I will change it
Buldocek 3 months ago
wtf
Rino (3.8)3 months ago
My card is popular! Hi guys please subscribe jk xD
YoTha (3.6)3 months ago
ALLO YOBA ETO TI?
kasper376 3 months ago
Allo
TheFriendlyEnemy (3.9)3 months ago
well looks like this is now a chatroom hi guys how are you today
GeneralGrievous (3.7)3 months ago
DEATH TO ALL WHO CHALLENGE ME!!!
HydroShark 3 months ago
Wowcher
quakins 3 months ago
neat
Nata 3 months ago
123
Reivax 4 months ago
If i send fotos of animals, does it counts as nudes.
Animals don't wear clothes.
Bv44 4 months ago
Uhhhh ok
VirginioScotti 4 months ago
send nudes
kalkans 4 months ago
EXPLANATION FOR EVERYONE: THIS COMMENT SECTION IS BUGGED AND ITS NOT LINKED TO ANY CARD. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO REVIEW IT AND NO ONE CAN SEE THE CARD
GrayWolf 4 months ago
WHAT IS GOING ON????
petebar (3.8)4 months ago
I thought i only can see permanent cards too.. It seems like these comments appear on every single permanent card...
Yetiman 4 months ago
How
Reivax 4 months ago
w8, you can see mypermanet cards that were deleted.
I thought that once they were deleted only i could see them.
PeakOrchid7716 4 months ago
WTF after your card as been deleted the same comments are on all the permanent cards that been deleted
El1j4h 4 months ago
Well, atleast this card summoned some demons here
kalkans 4 months ago
Very bad and useless card lmao
Jbirdcatcher 4 months ago
are any of these comments even related to my card?
DatBoi 4 months ago
Just, how? How do you all have access to this? lel
Velken Iakov (3.7)4 months ago
I accessed the hidden comment chain! Unlimited power!
itzWiktor 4 months ago
This card wasn't affected by the plague, hearthcards keeps deleting my cards for no reason, even tho it wasn't in the void. I think hearthcards haves real bad moderation.
Nikko 4 months ago
this is a "card doesn't exist" comment chain, that also shouldn't exist tbh.
SneakySnake5 4 months ago
probably was affected by the plague...
SneakySnake5 4 months ago
this card totally broke
???? :) (3.9)4 months ago
Wait...WTF? What happened of this card?
Shadowstorm 4 months ago
and where did the rest of the comments go?
Shadowstorm 4 months ago
What the heck is going on with the comment section of this card?
MrAipo 4 months ago
WTF, what is this?!
BeastMaker123 4 months ago
Subnautica XD
[deleted]4 months ago
This comment was deleted.
DatBoi 5 months ago
Are this comments even related to the card? What's that hydra reference...
Likafoss 5 months ago
what even is this?
CC 5 months ago
wtf........
maike16 5 months ago
Qualquer feitiço de fogo mata á hydra imediatamente
VanBuba (3.7)5 months ago